A Property Owner, Landlord, Developer or Trader all have different objectives when it comes to property ownership.
The team at BFA work closely to understand your short and long term goals with your property interests, and develop a strategy to account for the risks and returns involved so you gain maximum benefit.
We guide you as to the best ownership structure (which may be personal, through a company, or through a Trust), advise on the tax implications and obligations, and create a plan to maximise your return.
The Value to You
- Most New Zealanders own property, and if you have multiple properties you will need the knowledge of a Specialist Property Accountant
- BFA help take out the emotion out of property and make sure it has value, ensuring that your decisions are planned and you are in control
- BFA maximises your wealth opportunities and reduces avoidable risk
- Protection for your family and future ensuring that your short and long term goals are achieved
What we do for you
- Due diligence on return on investment.
- Step you through buying your first, second, third rental property
- Advice on renting out your home. What records you will need to keep.
- Assessing purchases. Due diligence on the ROI and verifying information supplied by the vendor.
- We complete risk assessments on the investment. This is not looking specifically at one property, but at your overall situation, and the overall risk to you.
- We can advise on the best options for funding. Structuring loans. Fixing your mortgage, or floating mortgages - what's best for you?
- Our team will advise you on things like the legalities of property ownership. Depending on your goals, it may be best to move ownership of your property into a limited liability company, or into a trust.