A business health check could help you structure your thinking and set you on the right path for the year.
What is a business health check?
Assessing your business’ current state and how happy you are with it is a good thing too. Do you want to grow your business to the next level so that you can either sell it and move on to your next big thing or scale back your day-to-day involvement in the business (but still benefit from passive income).
Here’s a few questions to see if you are ready for change:
1. Are you happy with where your business is currently at?
2. What’s one thing in your business you’d like to change?
3. What’s holding your business back?
4. What are the three biggest problems in your business right now?
5. What are the challenges effecting growth?
6. What don’t you like doing in your business?
Need some help?
While bigger businesses have regular planning sessions and reviews, smaller businesses and sole traders rarely take, or have the time to do, the same. If you are wanting a hand to reassess your business and put a plan in place to get it to where you want it to be – give us a call today.